Little Miss Coosa Valley Fair
Sponsored by The Miss Rome Scholarship Program
GUIDELINES AND RULES
- All contestants in all Divisions must be single and reside in the state of Georgia.
- Contestants in the Teen Division will answer one on stage question.
- Judging will be based on Beauty, Poise, and Personality on a scale 1-10.
- Judges will be from out of town and have no affiliation with any contestant.
- Individual scores will NOT be made available and the decision of the judges is final.
- Prior to each contest, there will be dressing facilities available. Due to limited spaces contestants must arrive in a ready or near-ready dress for stage entrances.
- One additional person may accompany contestants to the stage in Baby Tiny and Toddler divisions ONLY!
- If applications are received by entry deadline, participation trophies will be given to contestants in Tiny Miss, Toddler Miss, Wee Miss, Petite Miss and Little Miss, and Pre-Teen (categories through the age of 12)
- Contestants will receive 1 free pass to enter fairgrounds. (These will be distributed at rehearsal only.)
- Judges will be informed to judge on age appropriate dress and make-up.
APPROPRIATE DRESS: Dress for each age category is optional. Consideration should be given to age appropriate dress and make-up.
- Pictures should be no larger than 8X10 and no smaller than 4X6.They can be mailed or brought to rehearsal. They will be returned the night of the pageant.
- Name of contestant and age category should be written on back of picture.
- Pictures will not be accepted in frames.
- All pictures must be received by rehearsal. Absolutely no photographs will be accepted the night of the pageant.
Wednesday October 5, 2016
Thursday October 6, 2016
6 months-14 months
|Petite Miss Ages
15 months-24 months
25 months-3 years
Ages 10-12 years
|Wee Miss Ages
4 years -5 years
Ages 13-14 years
Saturday before the Pageant 10/1/16
Mather Payne Special Events Building
at the Fairgrounds