Wednesday, October 5, 2016 is KID’S DAY at the Coosa Valley Fair – an opportunity for local students and kids groups to enjoy Fall’s Finest Festival.
Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2015 KID’S DAY
- 1 to 4 p.m. — Kid’s Day Special: Free admission for all students until 4 PM.
- 1 p.m. until closing — $20 Armbands-Unlimited Rides
- 1 p.m. — Junior and Open Beef Shows
- 5 p.m. — Flower Show, Homemaking Arts & Crafts, and Photography and Art exhibits open
- 5 p.m. — Coosa Valley Village Building opens
- 7 p.m. — Little Miss Coosa Valley Fair: ages less than 12 months to 5 years, sponsored by Miss Rome Scholarship Program
PLEASE NOTE: PARENTS WITH CHILDREN UNDER 48″ SHOULD PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO RIDE HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS. FOR MOST RIDES-UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED-THE MINIMUM HEIGHT REQUIREMENT IS 36″
*Daily Schedule subject to change, check back for schedule updates and additional information