CLASS: 1st 2nd 3rd
PRIZE: $40 $30 $20
Pumpkins will be judged on Monday, October 1st.
Teachers/Parent assistants may bring the pumpkin to the Homemaking Entry Area on Sunday, September 30th, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Rules for entering a Decorated Classroom Pumpkin:
- Open to classrooms only.
- No entries from individuals.
- Pumpkins may be scored and outer skin removed, but the interior of the pumpkin must not be penetrated, (no needles, pins, earrings, etc.)
- Pumpkins may be purchased or grown by exhibitors/family member.
- No perishable products may be used as decoration for pumpkin.
- Pumpkins will be judged on creativity and originality (50 points) and overall appearance (50 points).
Prize money will be awarded to classroom for their own use.
- PK. Pre-Kindergarten
- K. Kindergarten
- 1. First Grade
- 2. Second Grade
- 3. Third Grade
- 4. Fourth Grade
- 5. Fifth Grade
NOTE: Pumpkins should be lovable, mischievous and humorous — not frightening. Witch or frightening monster faces on pumpkins will be disqualified.